GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
for shopping in the online store
I. Introductory provisions
- These general terms and conditions (hereinafter also referred to as “V O P”) apply to the contractual relations that arise between the seller under these V O P and the buyer in accordance with Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended, in accordance with Act no. 250/2007 on consumer protection and in accordance with Act no. 102/2014 Coll. Act of 25 March 2014 on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded off-premises of the seller, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”).
- For contractual relations with legal entities, resp. with natural persons – entrepreneurs, the provisions of Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended.
- These V O P govern the rights and obligations related to the purchase of goods in online store located on the website www.sikk.store (hereinafter referred to as “webshop”) and are an integral part of the purchase contract between the seller under these V O P and buyers. By placing an order, the buyer declares that he has read these V O P and that he agrees with them.
- These VZP are accessible on the website of the online store in the section ” Business conditions” and are valid and effective from 01.11.2018 resp. since the publication of the change.
- The terms set out in this paragraph, shall have the following V O P defined below:
- Seller means the company :
- SHOPS ON TOP s. r. o, with its registered office at 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Rényska 4191/5 , ID number: 51 953 021 , VAT number: 2120843989 , VAT ID: SK2120843989 , zap. in Business reg. District Court Trnava, vl. no. 43061 / T, managing director: Ing. Juraj Malý , e-mail: email@example.com , tel. 0905 / 819,462;
- webshop means an online store located on the website www.sikk.store ;
- Complaints procedure means Return policy for purchasing goods online store issued by the seller and to inform the consumer about the conditions and arrangements for application and the complaint of goods purchased in the webshop. The Complaints Procedure is located on the website in the section ” Complaints Procedure ” and was accepted in the form of an addendum to these V O P ;
- Product means any movable property located at the webshop, which vendor offers the Ju for sale through webshop ;
- Purchase price means the purchase price for the Goods. The purchase price includes VAT ;
- Buyer means any natural person full legal capacity or legal person from whom the seller receives order duly completed in accordance with these V O P goods ;
- Consumer means any natural person who, in concluding and performing a purchase contract on the part of the buyer, does not act within the scope of his business, employment or profession. The webshop can only be used by a person over 18 years of age. In case, if the consumer is 18 years, after at Ziva webshop with the consent of the legal guardian ;
- Order means the order form completed and sent by the buyer ;
- The purchase contract is a purchase contract between the seller of addiction and the buyer under which the seller undertakes to deliver to the buyer ordered goods to the destination and the buyer agrees to take delivery and pay the seller to the issuing an invoice for the merchandise purchase price. The inseparable part of the purchase contract are the following V O P ;
- Consumer contract ‘means any sales contract or other agreement, irrespective of its legal form, concluded between a seller under these V O P with the consumer ;
- Commercial Code means Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended ;
- The Law on Personal Data Protection is a Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU). 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as the Regulation) and Act no. 18/2018 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data and on the Amendment of Certain Acts (hereinafter referred to as the “Act”) ;
- The Consumer Protection Act means Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended , as well as Act no. 102/2014 Coll. on the protection of consumers in respect of the sale of goods or the provision of services under a distance or off-premises contract, as amended.
III. Ordering the Goods and the procedure for concluding the Purchase Agreement
- Orders are placed through www.sikk.store.
- The goods in the webshop are properly marked with a name , the individual goods are categorized according to the categories intended for it, as well as the type of goods offered.
- As soon as the buyer chooses the goods, including their color, size and possibly. other parameters, if these items are optional, place the goods in the shopping cart by clicking on the “Add to cart” icon. In this way, the Goods are transferred to the shopping cart and then displayed to the buyer after clicking on the “Cart” icon, which is located in the upper right corner of the webshop.
- To place an order, the buyer is not obliged to register in order to create a user account, respectively. log in to your user account created during the previous registration, such an option is only optional. However, registration in principle allows the buyer to view, among other things, the history of his orders, the current status of order processing and, following the creation of a user account, also the simplified execution of other orders.
- As part of the process of ordering goods, the buyer has the opportunity to return to the individual steps in order to perform an inspection and any changes to the order.
- If the customer has chosen non-cash payment by bank transfer as the method of payment, the payment must be made without undue delay after confirmation of the order. The duration of the order does not include the period during which the purchase price is not credited to the account of a particular seller on the basis of the issued invoice .
- The order becomes binding for the buyer by filling it out and sending it to the seller in accordance with this article. The buyer starts the process of binding ordering goods by clicking on the “Send order with payment obligation” icon. Until this time, the buyer has the opportunity to cancel the order by interrupting the implementation of the above steps leading to the order of goods and leave the webshop.
- The purchase contract is concluded at the time of delivery of a confirmation from a specific seller about the receipt of the order to the buyer’s e-mail address, which is listed in the buyer’s user account or in the order form. The order confirmation contains the order number and a summary of the data of the concluded purchase contract.
- The seller is entitled to ý contact the buyer by telephone at the telephone number listed in the user account (in the order form) to pu JUCE in matters relating to or associated with the order and / or contract of sale.
- The purchase contract is concluded in the Slovak language. If the circumstances on the part of the seller or on the part of the buyer do not prevent this, it is possible to conclude a purchase contract in another language understandable for both parties.
- The purchase contract is concluded through a webshop, ie using means of long-distance communication. The cost of means of distance communication (internet and telephone connection) is no different from the rates under the terms of an Internet provider or dial-up connection and a seller in this context do not charge account any additional charges.
- The order confirmed by the seller is archived by the seller and is accessible to the buyer after logging in to the user account.
- The offer of goods and its changes are effective the moment they are published in the webshop. Purchase contracts concluded before the publication of a change in the offer of goods are not covered by this change.
IV. Purchase price
- The prices shown in the webshop are in EUR or HUF and include VAT, as the seller is a VAT payer.
- The prices of the products do not include transport or other costs, which depend on the chosen method of payment and transport.
- The purchase price is stated in the webshop for the goods at the time of the order, in the order and in the order confirmation. Such purchase price will be after confirmation by a particular Seller eho changed, even in the event that the part of the seller is subsequently purchase price adjustments, respectively. even in the event that will run advertising or L avov action.
- The seller reserves the right to change the purchase price of the goods and to carry out advertising and discount promotions on the goods, in accordance with the applicable generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic. Purchase contracts concluded before the publication of the change in the purchase price are not covered by this change.
V. Terms of payment
- Payment of the Purchase Price is made in EUR / HUF .
- The buyer can choose in the process of making an order from the following methods of payment of the purchase price:
- cash on delivery when selecting the ” cash on delivery ” transport variant , a
- debit/credit card through the online payment gateway .
- The chosen method of payment of the purchase price can be changed after placing the order only with the consent of the seller.
WARNING! The webshop never sends information to the buyer that the account number for payment of the order has changed. If the buyer receives such an e-mail – he should not make such a payment or reply to such an e-mail, but forward it unchanged with all possible attachments to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By placing an order, the buyer agrees that the invoice for the ordered and purchased goods will be sent to him by the seller only together with the ordered goods.
VI. Availability of ordered goods
- The goods offered in the webshop are available according to the seller’s stock, while the question of availability is marked for a specific product together with or. the approximate time of delivery of goods for goods to order according to the special requirements of the buyer (especially in the case of interior doors).
- In rare cases caused by the impossibility of placing an order on the part of the manufacturer, the goods may be permanently unavailable. In case the goods are not available or the order can be of different reasons processed, the customer will be informed without delay of possible solutions to e-mail or phone, but while the buyer is not required to make such “alternative” to accept the offer.
VII. Terms of Delivery
- The goods are delivered through the company Packeta Slovakia sro Kopčianska 3338 / 82A 851 01 Bratislava .
- When placing an order, the buyer can choose one of the following methods of delivery of the ordered goods:
- delivery by courier to the address specified in the order;
- personal collection at the carrier’s dispensing points .
- In the event that the buyer has chosen method of payment for goods ordered by mail order and a particular seller has ordered goods in stock, will send the buyer ordered goods in 7 working days of the purchase contract (if you choose to pay by bank wire transfer by crediting the purchase price to the account the seller). Delivery time can be extended at the time of sales or special campaigns.
- A special period of up to 30 days shall apply to goods which are not in stock at a particular seller . After the expiration of the period set in this way, the buyer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
- F Aktur (s) is (are) the original annexed á (s) for shipment of goods. Seller is not liable Aju for incorrect data entered by the buyer.
- Product is usually delivered in two d her from dispatch. The buyer is informed about the shipment by e-mail , or according to the possibilities of the transport company also by sms message .
- The buyer is obliged to properly take over the goods from the carrier, check the integrity of the packaging, the number of packages, etc. and in the event of any defects, they shall immediately notify the carrier within 24 hours at the latest. By signing the acceptance protocol, the buyer confirms that the shipment was received intact. The invoice (s) that (s) is (are) attached (s) always used to load (and) at the same time as the lead (s) sheet (s) .
ATTENTION ! If the package is visibly damaged or if the protective tape is broken, file a complaint directly with the carrier. The seller is not responsible for damage caused during transport.
VIII. Warranty and service
- Seller provide account guarantee on them sold goods in accordance with generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic or a period that is specified in the warranty card, which must not be less than the statutory warranty period. If it is not on the seller’s website them or in enclosed warranty card stated otherwise, the warranty period for all goods 24 months. The warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the goods by the buyer.
- The warranty provided covers manufacturing defects of the goods or other defects that were not caused by unprofessional or careless handling, use of the goods contrary to their purpose or instructions, mechanical damage or wear, natural disasters such as. lightning strike, fire or water, etc. or by the action of other non-standard phenomena.
- The buyer can file a complaint:
- by sending the claimed goods together with other required documents by the transport company to the seller’s address : SHOPS ON TOP sro, with its registered office at 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Rényska 4191/5 , Slovak Republic.
- The buyer attaches a legible original or a copy of the proof of purchase of the goods to the claimed goods – an invoice and a detailed description of the defect.
- The complaint procedure and the method of eliminating defects in the goods are addressed in the Complaints Procedure, which is an integral part of these V O P.
IX . Withdrawal from the purchase contract and cancellation of the purchase contract by agreement
- Seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract in case the ordered goods are no longer produced or delivered (ie. The reasons on the part of the manufacturer or designer) and in the case of manifest error in the purchase price that the goods to webshop (t brand . When purchasing price obviously different from the usual price of similar goods).
- In case , if the buyer has chosen method of payment of the purchase price for the ordered goods on delivery, the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract , if the buyer does not accept the ordered goods properly and on time or if the ordered goods will be returned back to the seller after a failed attempt to deliver it to the buyer. Seller is entitled s individually , independently in such a case to demand the reimbursement of transport costs incurred in connection with the failed delivery of ordered goods, including costs of shipping goods ordered.
- In the event that the buyer has chosen the method of payment of the purchase price of the card through a payment gateway , the seller is entitled to withdraw from the contract if the buyer does not receive the payment of the purchase price for the ordered goods in 3 days from the date of the purchase contract.
- The valid withdrawal of the seller from the purchase contract is considered to be the sending of a written notice of withdrawal to the buyer by e-mail to his e-mail address specified in the user account or order.
- The buyer is entitled to cancel the order free of charge and without giving a reason within 24 hours from the conclusion of the purchase contract, by sending a written notice of cancellation to the seller by e-mail to his e-mail address : email@example.com .
- From the moment of concluding the purchase contract until the moment of sending the ordered goods, which is located at a particular seller in stock, the buyer is entitled to ask that seller to cancel the purchase contract in the manner specified in para. 5 of this article. The seller will send his written opinion on the buyer’s request by e-mail to the e-mail address specified in the user account or order. The cancellation of the purchase contract will occur by agreement of the parties at the moment when the buyer receives from the seller the acceptance of the proposal to cancel the purchase contract.
X. Withdrawal from the purchase contract by the buyer, who is a consumer
- The consumer is entitled to withdraw from the purchase contract without giving a reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods by the consumer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier. For this purpose, the consumer is entitled to use the form for withdrawal from the contract, which is located on the website operated by the seller them . The consumer can send the completed form for withdrawal from the purchase contract electronically to a specific seller via e-mail to the seller ‘s email address in scanned form ( provided that without undue delay also returns the delivered goods) – in this case the seller will provide the consumer with confirmation of receipt without undue delay. such withdrawal and the paid purchase price shall be refunded only upon receipt of the delivered goods, unless the parties agree otherwise.
- The period for withdrawal from the purchase contract is maintained if the consumer sends a specific seller notice of the exercise of the right to withdraw from the purchase contract before the expiration of the period referred to in para. 1 of this article.
- The consumer may also withdraw from the purchase contract before the expiry of the period for withdrawal from the purchase contract.
- If the consumer withdraws from the purchase contract, the consumer is obliged to send the purchased goods back to the seller no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the purchase contract. The time limit shall be deemed to have been observed if the consumer sends or hands over the purchased goods to the seller in question at the latest on the last day of the time limit referred to in the previous sentence. The consumer is obliged to send to the seller who delivered the goods in question, by means of a standard postal package or by courier, or to hand over the purchased goods at the business address or at a pre-agreed place. The seller does not take over the purchased goods, which were sent to him by the consumer in the form of cash on delivery. Returned goods must be unused and undamaged. The consumer is responsible for any reduction in the value of the purchased goods, which arose as a result of handling them other than as necessary to determine the properties and functionality of the purchased goods. The cost of returning the purchased goods to a particular seller is borne by the consumer in such a case .
- In the event that the consumer withdraws from the purchase contract, the seller shall return to him no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the withdrawal from the purchase contract all payments received from him under or in connection with the purchase contract, including shipping, delivery and postage costs. and other costs and fees, with the exception of costs incurred by the buyer to return the goods to a particular seller in connection with the withdrawal from the purchase contract. P redávajúci also not be obliged to pay the additional cost to the consumer if the consumer has chosen a different delivery method than the cheapest conventional method of delivery offered by the seller. When concluding the purchase contract, the seller and the consumer have agreed that the seller is entitled to return all payments to the consumer in accordance with this point:
- by non – cash transfer to the consumer ‘s account specified in the withdrawal from the purchase contract, or
- to the account which the buyer shall indicate to the relevant seller in connection with the withdrawal from the purchase contract,
and in the event that none of the above options is possible, by postal order to the buyer’s address specified in the withdrawal from the purchase contract or in the order; all without charging any additional fees.
- Withdrawal from the purchase contract is effective on the day it was delivered to the other party. Withdrawal from the purchase contract cancels it from the beginning.
- Contact the seller eho for the exercise of withdrawal from the contract or claim are:
- SHOPS ON TOP sro, with its registered office at 929 01 Dunajská Streda, Rényska 4191/5 , Slovak Republic.
XI. Liability for defects and warranty
- The seller is responsible for ensuring that the goods at the time of receipt by the buyer are of at least normal quality, that they can be used according to the nature and purpose of the purchase contract and that they have no legal defects.
- The seller is responsible for defects that the ordered goods have at the time of its receipt by the buyer, but also for defects that occur on the ordered goods after taking over the goods during the warranty period. In the case of goods sold at a lower price, the seller is not liable for the defect for which the lower price was agreed. The seller is not responsible for defects in goods that have been provided as part of marketing or other actions of the seller to support sales free of charge. The seller’s liability for defects in such goods is excluded by law.
- A defect of the ordered goods cannot be considered to be a change that occurred during the warranty period of the goods as a result of its normal wear and tear, incorrect use, mechanical damage, incorrect storage, treatment or unauthorized intervention.
- The buyer is obliged to carefully inspect the ordered goods immediately after receipt. The buyer must inspect the goods in such a way as to identify all defects that can be detected by exercising professional care.
- In the event of a defect in the ordered goods, the buyer has the right to complain about the defect. In order to properly assess the complaint, it is necessary that the claimed goods are delivered to the seller. The goods must be delivered to the seller clean, dry (ie the material from which the goods are made must not contain water), complete and in accordance with hygiene regulations and general hygiene principles. Otherwise, the seller is entitled to refuse to accept the subject of the complaint.
- The warranty period for making a claim for goods is 24 months.
- The warranty period begins from the date of receipt of the ordered goods by the buyer. Proof of purchase – invoice – is provided for each purchased goods .
- The rights from the liability for defects of the goods for which the warranty period applies expire if they have not been exercised during the warranty period.
- The buyer can exercise the rights of liability for defects with the seller in writing a handwritten complaint, which contains the buyer’s personal data, a description of the presumed defect of the goods, and other necessary information to resolve the complaint. For such a complaint it was also submitted and purchased goods and proof of purchase.
The seller does not take over the purchased goods, which were sent to him by the buyer cash on delivery.
- The seller will issue a confirmation to the buyer about when the complaint was lodged and also about the method of handling the complaint. The seller will send the confirmation to the buyer electronically to the e-mail address specified in the complaint .
- If the complaint by the seller is accepted, the seller will return the postage to the buyer. Complaints are settled by terminating the complaint procedure by handing over the repaired goods, exchanging the goods, returning the purchase price of the goods, paying a reasonable discount on the price of the goods, sending a written request to take over the performance or reasoned rejection of the complaint. The seller is also obliged to issue a written document to the consumer about the handling of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
- In the event that the complaint is settled by returning the purchase price of the goods, it will be returned to the buyer to his bank account specified in the complaint form or. in the order of goods. In the event that the Buyer does not state the number of his bank account, the purchase price of the goods, including postage costs, will be returned to the Buyer by postal order to his address specified in the complaint form , resp. in the order of goods.
- The relevant provisions of the Commercial Code shall apply to the regulation of liability for defects of the goods, including the quality guarantee, in the contractual relations between the seller and the buyer who is not a consumer.
XII. Special provisions for consumer complaints pursuant to Section 18 of the Consumer Protection Act
- The seller needs to accept the claim rules for claims which form an integral part of these V O P .
- Instruction of the consumer about his rights according to a special regulation (provisions of § 622 and 623 of the Civil Code as amended):
- and in the case of a defect that can be rectified, the buyer has the right to have it rectified free of charge, in good time and properly. Particular p redávajúci is in this case required the defect without any delay removed. Instead of eliminating the defect, the buyer may request an exchange of the item, or if the defect concerns only a part of the item, a replacement of the part, if the seller does not incur disproportionate costs due to the price of the goods or the severity of the defect. Instead of eliminating the defect, the seller can always replace the defective item with a perfect one, if this does not cause serious difficulties for the buyer.
- and in the case of a defect which cannot be remedied and which prevents the thing from being properly used as a thing without defects, the buyer has the right to exchange the thing or has the right to withdraw from the contract. The same rights belong to the buyer in the case of remediable defects, but if the buyer can not properly use the thing due to the recurrence of the defect after repair or for a larger number of defects. In the case of other irreparable defects, the buyer is entitled to a reasonable discount on the price of the item.
- The consumer has a right to the application of the claim to decide which of the rights referred to in the preceding paragraph applies, and to help determine the seller way to handle it immediately, in complicated cases within 3 working days from the date of the claim, in appropriate cases, especially if it requires complex technical evaluation of the condition of the goods, no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint.
- After determining the method of handling the complaint, the seller is obliged to handle the complaint immediately, in justified cases and later; however, the settlement of the complaint may not take longer than 30 days from the date of the complaint. After the expiration of the period for handling the complaint, the consumer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract or has the right to exchange the goods for new goods.
- P redávajúci is required when applying consumer complaint issued certificate immediately, if this is not possible, it must be delivered to consumers without delay, at the latest, along with proof of settlement of the claim. In the confirmation, the seller shall state when the complaint was lodged, what is the content of the complaint and what method of handling the complaint the consumer requires. The seller is also obliged to issue a written document to the consumer about the handling of the complaint no later than 30 days from the date of the complaint. The seller will send a written proof of the complaint to the buyer electronically to the e-mail address specified in the complaint or in the user account or in the buyer’s order .
- If the consumer has made a complaint about the goods during the first 12 months after the purchase, the seller can handle the complaint by rejection only on the basis of professional judgment. An expert opinion shall be a written opinion of an expert, an opinion issued by an authorized, notified or accredited person or an opinion of a person authorized by the manufacturer to perform warranty repairs. Irrespective of the outcome of the peer review, the consumer may not be required to pay the costs of the peer review or other costs related to the peer review. The seller shall provide the consumer with a copy of the expert assessment justifying the rejection of the complaint no later than 14 days from the date of handling the complaint.
- If the consumer has filed a claim for the goods 12 months after the purchase of the goods and the seller has rejected it, the person who handled the claim is obliged to state in the claim document to whom the consumer can send the product for professional assessment. If the product is sent for expert assessment to a designated person (warranty service) , the costs of the expert assessment, as well as all other related expediently incurred costs, shall be borne by the relevant seller, regardless of the result of the expert assessment.
- If the consumer requests for elaboration of b arable opinion appeals authority outside the preceding paragraph , and thus an expert, authorized or approved body in its sole discretion, shall bear the cost of making such a professional appraisal. If the consumer proves the seller’s responsibility for the defect by such an expert assessment, he can file a complaint again. The warranty period does not run during the professional assessment. In such a case, the seller is obliged to reimburse the consumer within 14 days from the date of the new complaint all costs incurred for professional assessment, as well as all related purposefully incurred costs. A specific seller is not entitled to reject a re-submitted complaint .
- In case , if the claim from the parties particular vendor recognized, vendor reimburse postage.
XIII. Order Cancellation
The buyer is entitled to cancel the order free of charge and without giving a reason within 24 hours from the conclusion of the purchase contract, by sending a written notice of cancellation to the seller by e-mail to his e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org .
- The level of protection of personal data operator lia declares the accounts together in the document ” The Chran and personal data” .
- Placing an order the buyer confirms that he is familiar with the terms of the processing of personal data by the seller and the meaning of this Article. The processing of personal data means, in particular, the collection, collection, dissemination, recording, organization, processing or modification, retrieval, browsing, regrouping, combining, transfer, use, storage, blocking, destruction, cross-border transfer, provision, disclosure or disclosure.
- When registering in the webshop, resp. before making the order, the buyer may grant the seller emu consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes to time until written notice of their withdrawal of consent. In case the buyer gives the seller emu consent pursuant to the preceding sentence of this paragraph, agree to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes the manner set out in that Article. In the event that the buyer in the course of carrying out the order gives its consent to the processing of his personal data for marketing purposes of selling it Moz e in the future to send commercial offers, newsletters and information about the events to an email address that is listed in the registration form / user account or order. The buyer is entitled to revoke this consent at any time by sending his written request to the seller ‘s e-mail address. The buyer will be informed in writing about the processing of the application and the further procedure to the address specified in his application within 30 days from the date of delivery of the application.
- The buyer has the right to seek rectification and completion, as well as blocking, further, the buyer may ask for information whether his data are processed, information about the source from which the operator lia acquired and personal data processing as well as to explain and remove the defective condition .
- The processing of personal data will not take place across borders within the Member States of the European Union.
- Identification of the seller eho as operator and as specified in Article II of these V O P.
- Personal data will be processed to the extent of:
– name and surname *,
– Billing address of permanent residence in the range of street and number, city, postal code, state *,
– telephone number *,
– e-mail address *,
– delivery address (if different from the contact address) ;
if the company orders, data on the company are also provided to the extent of:
– company name,
– VAT number,
– name and surname *,
– the billing address of the registered office in the range of street and number, city, postal code, state *,
– telephone number *,
– e-mail address *,
– delivery address (if different from the contact address),
while in both cases marked fields (*) are required, others are provided on a voluntary basis.
- Seller announce e that all personal data received from the purchaser are strictly confidential, they will be used for the purposes of the purchase contract, the fulfillment of obligations from arising therefrom and with it related, for marketing purposes described in the paragraph. 3. of this article – creating a database of clients. Personal data is collected, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable laws of the Slovak Republic, in particular the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended.
- Personal data vendor does not publish ia and do not provide account of a third person other than the person who arranges for the delivery of goods – Courier ej Company or any other forwarding company respectively. to such a person who will ensure payment in connection with the purchase contract , or the bookkeeping of the operator and . Buyer’s personal data will not be provided to third parties – other entities for the purpose of sending third party advertising materials.
- Personal data is stored in a secure database. Personal data will be processed manually (by employees selling them ) and automatically (by employees selling them ).
- The rights of the buyer as the data subject in the processing of personal data are specified in § 28 of the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended. Under the conditions specified in the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended, the data subject has, in particular, the right on the basis of a written request from the controller and :
- require confirmation of whether or not personal data about him are processed,
- require information in a generally comprehensible form on the processing of personal data in the information system,
- require, in a generally comprehensible form, accurate information about the source from which he obtained his personal data for processing,
- require, in a generally comprehensible form, a list of her personal data which are the subject of processing,
- require the correction or disposal of their incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data which are the subject of processing,
- require the destruction of her personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if official documents containing personal data are the subject of processing, it may request their return,
- demand the destruction of her personal data, which are the subject of processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
- require blocking its statement of grounds of appeal consent before the expiry time of its validity, if the operator lia processes Ju personal data with the consent of the person concerned.
- object to the processing, use or provision of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing.
- Supervision over compliance with the obligations stipulated by the Personal Data Protection Act, as amended, in the processing of personal data is performed by the Office for Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27.
XV. Final provisions
- These V O P as well as all their changes come into force and effect on the day of their publication on the website www.sikk.store.
- The seller vyhradzuj e right to make changes in these O P. For purposes of the purchase agreement, the text used in those O P, which were in force at the time of the Order, unless otherwise agreed.
- If any provision of these will be at O P for any reason held to be invalid, void, or unenforceable, or becomes, it will not result in invalidity, ineffectiveness or Nevyn account titeľnosť other provisions in the O P. In such a case, the follow other provision of these V O P, the provisions of generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic , as well as institutes which are governed by Slovak law, using also their provisions, in order to preserve the purpose of the provisions in the O , P, which is considered invalid. ineffective or unenforceable, or has become so.
- Legal relations between the seller and the buyer are governed by these V O P and the relevant provisions of the legislation of the Slovak Republic, in particular the provisions of Act no. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended, Act no. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection as amended, Act no. 102/2014 on consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a contract concluded at a distance or a contract concluded outside the premises of the seller, as amended, and Act no. 513/1991 Coll. Commercial Code as amended, etc.
- Contract between the seller and the buyer is concluded for a fixed term, in actual transfer of goods ordered and the current payment of the total amount of the purchase price, but this does not affect the claims of the seller eho and buyers resulting from any claims from arising therefrom.
- The supervisory authority in this case is the Slovak Trade Inspection (SOI), SOI Inspectorate for the Trnava Region, 917 01 Trnava, Trhová 2, SR , tel. 033/321 25 27, 033/321 25 21, fax no. 033/321 25 23 .
- Any disputes between a specific seller and a buyer who is a consumer can be resolved in the form of alternative resolution of consumer disputes in accordance with Act no. 391/2015 Coll. on alternative dispute resolution for consumer disputes and on amending and supplementing certain acts. In this case, the upujúci that the consumer can contact the ADR entity, which as Slovak Trade Inspection [●] www.soi.sk/sk/Novinky-SOI.soi or other authorized legal entity. The complete list of ADR entities is maintained by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic ( https://www.mhsr.sk/obchod/ochrana-spotrebitela/alternativne-riesenie-spotrebitelskych-sporov-1 ). We recommend consumers – consumers to use the seller to resolve the situation in the first place by phone or via e-mail address email@example.com before initiating an alternative dispute resolution.
In Dunajská Streda , on November 1 , 2018